KLEEN Version 1.3.5
- Fixed a problem in the presentation of annotations without context
- Autoscroll when editing features in situ.
Java Generator 1.3.5
- Improved the NPE safety for
hashCode() for items with multiple values.
- Fixed a problem with generated backpointers for [1..n]-arc implemented as arrays.
- Added new annotation <jag:object equality="..." cloneable="..."/>
- Added attribute "test" to annotation <jag:accessors .../>
- The annotation <jag:toString .../> can now be used for abstract assets, too.
- Fixed a problem with generated method isKeyIdentical().
- Fixed a problem with the analysis of schema evolution.
- Added missing null checks to generated add() and put() methods.
Java Runtime Environment 1.3.5
- Added support for object cloning.
KLEEN Version 1.3.4
- Fixed an imcompatibility with the JFace HyperlinkManager when editing features.
- Fixed a problem with dropping or loading license files.
- Fixed a problem with the presentation of enumeration values.
- Fixed a problem with the detection of model evaluation problems (array index out of bounds)
- Fixed a problem with cycle detection in clusters
- Fixed a concurrent modification problem when deleting items
Java Generator 1.3.4
- Added annotations
- Added annotations
Java Runtime Environment 1.3.1
javax.xml.stream library. Java 1.6 is now required.
toString()-method of class
- Fixed a problem in the
DefaultReferenceResolver when more than one reference to the same type were unresolved
KLEEN Version 1.3.2
- Improved the appearance of marker hovers
- Improved the property content assist
- Improved representation of type parameters with string values
- Fixed a problem with the detection of model evaluation problems (loop)
Java Generator 1.3.2
- SupressWarnings for untyped collections ("unchecked") is no longer generated.
- Fixed problem when generating Constraint aspects.
Xsd Generator 1.3.2
- Fixed a bug in the AOM default validator caused by a side effect of the XSD validator
XSD Typesystem 1.3.2
- Added a content assistant for XSD pattern expressions
KLEEN Version 1.3.1
- Improved the appearance of color selection lists in Preferences
- Added generator specific text coloring for annotations
- Fixed a problem with reading XML files under Java 6.
- Fixed namespace problems with writing constraint vocabularies and annotation scripts
- Fixed missing prefix in end tag when reading an annotation script
Java Generator 1.3.1
- Fixed a problem when generating complex keys
KLEEN Version 1.3.0
- Added forms based editors for annotation scripts, operation vocabularies
and constraint vocabularies
- Added a QuickFix for resolving unresolved assets
- Added in the Outline View the possibility to change the order of child
- Improved content assistants for annotations and operations
- Made welcome page contributions visible in Eclipse 3.2 and later
- Changes on operation vocabularies and constraint vocabularies take now
effect without restarting
- The default namespace of Constraint Vocabularies
(.aoc) has been changed from http://www.aomodeling.org/2002/AOC
to http://www.aomodeling.org/2002/AOV. Existing constraint vocabularis are converted automatically.
- Fixed a problem with undoing the renaming of unresolved assets
Java Generator 1.3.0
- Added support for the insertion of operation vocabulary and constraint
vocabulary code snippets into aspects
- Improved conversion of URIs into Java names
- Improved generation of XML aspects for <xsg:any> assets
- Assets are now flagged with warnings if XML marshalling would encounter
unresolved foreign keys
- Made improvements to the generation of test cases
- Fixed a problem with naming of generated XML tags
- Fixed a problem with the Show>Generated Artifacts
- Fixed an aspect generation bug introduced with 1.2.1 (wrong superclass)
- Fixed problems with marshalling xml:any-assets to XML
- Fixed problems with marshalling types from non-Java type systems to XML
- Fixed Java 1.4 related generation errors in Main class and XML marshalling
XSD Generator 1.3.0
- Improved content assistant for xsd annotations
- Fixed a problem with validation of key consistency
XSD Typesystem 1.3.0
- Added type parameters to collection types in Java type implementations
Java Runtime Environment 1.3.0
Added methods getData() and setData() to class Aspect to allow for custom
data stored with aspects.
Added support for XSD list types (string lists)
Added namespace checking for <xs:any/> elements
XML unmarshalling now allows white space after the last end tag
Made XML unmarshalling more tolerant against empty string value elements
Upgraded XML parser to WoodStox 3.2.6, solves namespace problems when
marshalling to XML
KLEEN Version 1.2.1
- Improved content assist for scopes
- Improved content assist for properties - now also suggests simple types
declared in assets
- Improved feature editor typing aids
- Asset names act now as hyperlinks within feature editors
- Added sort tool button to outline view
- TAB key can now navigate from a selected arc to the the arc target.
- TAB-SHIFT key combination can now navigate from a selected arc, cluster,
asset, L2S to its owner
- Fixed Undo problem in Feature editor
- Fixed a problem with the presentation of enumeration values containing
blanks and other syntactical characters
- Fixed a problem with the handling of modifier keys
- Fixed a problem with view port positioning when an arc was selected
- Fixed a problem in the license manager
- Fixed a problem with repeated hover over the same item
Java Generator 1.2.1
- Added the <jag:synchronized/> scripting annotation
- Added configuration options for aspects in
- Packages interfaces are now generated public
- TODO task tags are now generated according to the settings in
- Fixed a problem with field names of length 1
- Fixed a problem with fields with cardinality > 1 in the
validateCompletenesxs() clause when generating for Java 5
- Fixed a problem with generated constraints for fields with type choices
- Fixed a problem with backpointers for n:m relationsships
- Fixed a problem with the application of annotations to whole assets
KLEEN Version 1.2.0
- Added AOM perspective shortcuts to the Resource and the Java perspective
- Context menus are now linked to key shortcuts
- Improved primary key, property, and regular expression content assists
- Added preferences for model evolution control
- Annotations applied to the wrong context type are now flagged
- Improved hover behavior in Outline View
- Improved layout for hovers with multiple entries
- The usage of key modifiers has been unified and changed for some mouse
Ctrl now always identifies a Position operation, Alt
identifies a Clone operation.
- The KleenTalk View is now opened automatically if an empty model is
- The output folder selection dialog of the Generate wizard now hides closed
projects and hidden folders
- KleenTalk "identifies" clause now also considers inherited
- KleenTalk now avoids the creation of duplicated constraints
- Implemented the Grab mouse gesture for scrolling the canvas
- Improved asset icon dialog
- Added hover behaviour to the Compare dialog
- Added a collection of predefined icons
- Embedded images appear now in SVG exports, too.
- Added a Preferences hyperlink to the Select generators wizard page.
- Added context function Show>Derived Artifacts for quick navigation to
- Added support for arc target collections (/*, /+, /[n..m]. /-key can be
used to toggle arcs between collected and uncollected.
- Inproved integration with spellchecker
- Fixed a problem with reading files other than the platform encoding.
- Fixed a problem when closing the Navigator.
- Fixed a bug in the KleenTalk view when several AOM editors are open.
- Fixed a KleenTalk problem with the duplication of plural properties
- Fixed a problem with the content assist for single element context annotations
- Fixed a problem in function Extract Script.
- Fixed a problem with cursor content during manual positioning of assets
- Fixed a problem when using different layout managers in L2S and model
- Fixed a problem when reordering items within the Classic AOM Layout
- Fixed a problem with switching to manual layout in hierarchical structures
- Fixed a problem with annotations of the format
- Fixed a problem when deleting operation contract entries in the property
- The field sets of inherited primary keys and
overriding primary keys are now combined by union if the primary keys have
the same signature.
This can break existing generated code.
- Disallowed delegated keys when the delegating arc has a cardinality of
- Added support for arc target collections (/*, /+, /[n..m]
- Added support for model evolution control
- New models and new annotation scripts are now always created in the UTF-8 charset
- Fixed a problem with delegated key defined by arc pointing to another L2S
which is not an outer L2S.
- Fixed a problem with ID duplication when pasting into the same model
- Fixed a problem with ID duplication when resolving an asset
- Fixed a problem when comparing model versions and a subproperty had
- Fixed a problem when merging models that contained type sequences and type
Java Generator 1.2.0
- Changed field types for arcs with a cardinality
> 1 emanating from assets representing n:m relationships.
This can break existing generated
code. To obtain the old (incorrect) behavior prefix arc cardinalities with
"/" (collected arc).
- Added support for JPA
- Removed support for Hibernate
- Added new scripting annotations for different inheritance mapping
strategies (flat, single-table, joined)
- Added scripting annotation for supplying Java metadata to classes and
- Added support for Java 5 generic types and enhanced for-loops
- Added a JavaBeans-compatible eventing mechanism with <jag:attribute
- Added support for GUI and Security aspect generation
- Removed unused imports in XML Unmarshallers
- Removed duplication of method keyHashCode()
- Generated Java files are now always created in the containers charset
- Backpointers for scalar arcs are now generated
- Encoding problems for Java files are recorded
- Fixed a bug introduced in 1.1.2 with the generation of aspect points
- Fixed a bug in connection of <xsg:attribute default="somevalue"/>
applied to properties complex types
- Fixed a bug in the interface generation of inherited complex properties
- Fixed a bug with duplication of package prefixes of scalar elements when
marshalling to XML
- Fixed a bug with the validation of clustered arcs
- Fixed a bug with delegated keys via arcs with a cardinality > 1
- Fixed a bug with recognizing scripting annotations for arcs
- Fixed a bug recognizing the <jag:set/> scripting annotation
- Fixed a problem with marshalling of AomSet instances to XML
- Fixed a problem when parsing fixed XML attributes
- Fixed problems in the eventing mechanisms for arrays and collections
- Fixed a problem with assigning generic collections and maps to
AomCollections and AomMaps
- Fixed a problem with setting the compliance level of new Java projects
with Java versions 5.0 and 6.0
- Fixed a bug causing duplicate default constructors.
Java Runtime Environment 1.2.0
Added support for Java 5. Collections and Maps are now equipped with generic
Reimplemented Collections and Maps. Collections and Maps now support lazy
fetching as used in persitency packages
XML Unmarshallers now ignore comments within XML files.
- Added support for GUI and Security aspects
- Fixed a problem in event notification in the put() method of SafeHashMap
SQL Generator 1.2.0
- Changed table layout for assets representing n:m relationships.
This can break existing generated code. To obtain the old (incorrect)
behavior prefix arc cardinalities with "/" (collected arc).
- Added support for different inheritance strategies (flat, single-table,
- Delegated keys across clusters are now supported
- Added a new preference to select the SQL type of an untyped property
- Backpointers are now generated, too, for assets that don't have a primary
- Different Hibernate index columns are now generated for each incoming arc
with a cardinality > 1
- Fixed a problem with outgoing arc from an abstract asset.
- Fixed a problem with reflective arcs of a cardinality <= 1
- Fixed a quoting problem in discriminator columns
- Fixed problems with repeating properties of complex type
- Fixed problems with complex types using keyless assets
- Fixed a problem with foreign keys for arcs with different roles pointing
to the same asset
- Fixed a problem with when delegated keys and multiple foreign keys pointed
to the same asset
XSD Generator 1.2.0
- Changed element cardinalities for arcs with a cardinality
> 1 emanating from assets representing n:m relationships.
This can break existing generated
code. To obtain the old (incorrect) behavior prefix arc cardinalities with
"/" (collected arc).
- Fixed a problem with reflexive arcs
KLEEN Version 1.1.2
- Added templates to the KleenTalk content assistant
- Slight improvements to the KleenTalk syntax.
- Errors are reported when trying to read unsynchronized files
- Made Outline view more informative
- Improved preview dialog for generated files that cannot be compared to a
- SVG files are now written with UTF-8 encoding
- KleenTalk files are now written with UTF-8 encoding
- Fixed a problem with delegated keys in KleenTalk
- Fixed a problem with capitalization at sentence start in KleenTalk
- Fixed a problem when pasting assets with constraints or operations from
- Delegated keys must not point to outer containers.
- Delegated keys can be used with arcs with a cardinality > 1
Java Generator 1.1.2
- Generates lists of all possible values if enumerations are defined for a
- Generates lists of all possible attributes if type attributes are defined
for a field
- Made aspect code generation more tolerant against source code changes
introduced by formatters
- Extended Java source acquisition to types that cannot be bound by the Java
- Access methods for complex primary key objects are now also generated into
- Subassets no longer replicate composite key objects if the subasset does
not override the primary key of the superasset
- The collection type of arc fields is now determined correctly also when
key fields do not possess a specified type
- Improved generation of method canSet() for scalar types
- Removed some unused imports from generated interfaces
- Suppressed warnings for usage of raw types and unused code in Java 5.0 and
- Generated Java files are now always encoded in UTF-8
- Fixed a bug in the acquisition of Java source files when the file contains
- Fixed a bug in the generation of delegated keys when two key fields are
- Fixed a bug with complex primary keys in abstract assets. Interfaces are
now generated for such keys.
- Fixed a bug in connection with recursive properties
- Fixed a problem in the generation of constraints containing the XPath
- Fixed a problem with the optimization of compiled XPath expressions.
- Fixed a problem with non-existent properties in XPath expressions.
- Fixed a problem in the generation of aspect instrumentation points
XSD Generator 1.1.2
- Fixed a bug when a model contains both top level assets and L2S.
KLEEN Version 1.1.1
- Removed dependencies from Java 5
- Fixed a problem in the AOM search function
- KleenTalk now supports delegated keys
- Fixed a problem with typed properties in KleenTalk
- Fixed a problem with special characters in KleenTalk comments
- Duplicate enumeration values specified in KleenTalk are now discarded
- Fixed a problem with typed subproperties in KleenTalk
- KleenTalk now checks for the validity of property, operation, key, and
- Allowed role specifications in KleenTalk aggregations.
- Fixed an encoding problem when dropping text files into the KleenTalk
- Fixed a problem in the PrimaryKey dialog
- Fixed problems when switching layout or arc routers
- Reduced parser memory requirements
- Enabled content assistant in Features View
- Typesystems can now be extended with additional types
Java Generator 1.1.1
- XML marshalling and Hibernate generation can now be extended to additional
SQL Generator 1.1.1
- Arcs within clusters and arcs that are inherited by subassets are now generated as separate fields and not a a
combined choice field.
- Arcs within clusters and with a cardinality higher than 1 are no longer
generated (wrongly) as fields.
- Fixed a problem with the generation of arcs leading to an abstract asset.
- Fixed a problem with delegated foreign keys.
XSD Generator 1.1.1
- Fixed a problem in the XSD validator
KLEEN Version 1.1.0
- Allowed for alternative graph visualisation and arc routing strategies (Layout>Layout...)
- Improved diagram arc routing
- Added Reify Arc function.
- Provided graphical compare functionality for models and model patterns
- Added content types for AOM files.
- Antialias is now active on supporting platforms
- Added Select all and Select none buttons to the Generator Selection Wizard
- Improved KleenTalk content assistant.
- Fixed label mispositioning with smoothened arcs
- Fixed a problem when creating more than one model in a project.
- Fixed a problem with the deletion of assets
- Fixed a problem with setting the KleenTalk "Add to description"
- Fixed a problem in the license manager.
- Fixed problems with conflicting background validation jobs
- Fixed view update problem when renaming assets
- Fixed a problem with multi-line annotations in model defininitions
- Fixed an arc location problem in KleenTalk
- Fixed a problem with the creation of non-Java AOM projects
- Fixed a problem with the evaluation of //* context expressions.
- Allowed URIs without a ":" character.
- Comparing generated files can now be achieved with a double click on the
- The new output subfolder is now shown in the directory tree when it is
created in the Generate Wizard.
- Fixed a problem with using type attributes within inner types.
- Fixed a problem with the combination of wild card contexts in annotations
and inherited properties
Java Generator 1.1.0
- Improved acquisition from .class files
- Added acquisition from Java source files (license required)
- The parameter
suppresses the generation of backpointers in Hibernate mapping files
- The new annotation script
<sqg:as ...> is recognized
for column naming in Hibernate mapping files
- Improved XML marshalling and unmarshalling of arrays and collections with primitive elements
- XML marshalling now handles Date and Calendar types in type unions
- The annotation <jag:noAccessor/> has been removed. Generated classes
are always generated with accessor methods.
- The Java generator no longer generates asset interfaces for abstract
assets that don't have concrete subassets.
- Extended event bubbling to objects that were supplied through constructors
- Added code to avoid accidental double instrumentation in class Main.
- Changed the algorithm for serialId computation for more serialId stability
- Java Generator recognizes now the "collapsed" option in XSD
- Improved eventing for array type properties
- Improved eventing for properties with a primitive type
- Operations now return failure or success
- Refactored some toXML()-code from the generated files into the runtime
- Fixed a problem with the validation of the completeness of lists.
- Fixed a problem with XML unmarshalling when complex types were used.
- Fixed a problem with unnecessary boxing of array elements in XML
- Fixed a problem with XML marshalling of primitive arrays
- Fixed a problem with XML marshalling of complex types
- Fixed a problem with bubbled eventing for generic Collections and Maps.
- Fixed a problem when using primitive types as map keys
- Fixed a problem with key identical expressions in some assets
- Fixed a problem with event notification in arrays
- Fixed a problem with XML default values in subproperties
- Extended event bubbling to complex type properties
XSD Generator 1.1.0
- Redundant local type definitions are no longer generated for multivariant
- Empty schemata for foreign namespaces and correlating import statements
are no longer generated.
- XSD Validator issues a warning when properties in choice clauses have the
same name but incompatible types.
- Reduced reference by key to arrows between L2S.
- Declassified some errors as warnings
- Added a "collapsed" option to the "attribute" and
- Fixed a problem with generation of type libraries in multi namespace
- Fixed a problem with the generation of primary keys for multivariant
- Fixed a problem with the generation of primary key fields relating to
properties generated as attributes
SQL Generator 1.1.0
- Added annotation script
<sqg:as ...> to allow custom naming of
generated tables and columns
- Added the parameter
dir to annotation script
suppressing the generation of backpointers
- Fixed a problem with generation backpointer for assets that don't define a
Java Runtime Environment 1.1.0
Improved diagnostic messages when parsing type unions
Added event notification methods for primitive arrays to AomObject
performOperation now returns failure or success
Fixed a problem with parameter substitution in runtime error messages.
Fixed a problem with parsing type unions containing a date or time.
Data Model Patterns 0.9.8
KLEEN Version 1.04
- Fixed a problem with the Generator Preference page
KLEEN Version 1.0.3
- Added New wizards for constraint and operation vocabularies
- Added dedicated XML editors for constraint vocabularies, operation
vocabularies and annotation scripts. These editors are only available when
Eclipse WTP 1.0 or later is installed.
Java Generator 1.0.3
- Added generic set...() methods for collection types
- add...(), put...(), and set...() methods now also assign backward
pointers, if a parameter represents an arc target
- Fixed a ReferenceResolver binding problem
- Removed some unnecessary imports from generated files
Java Runtime Environment 1.0.3
Added createXmlStreamReader(XMLInputFactory xmlif, String filename, String encoding)
to ParserUtilities. createXmlStreamReader(XMLInputFactory xmlif, String
filename) is now deprecated.
Upgraded StaX parser to WoodStox 2.0.3
Fixed a problem in the DefaultReferenceResolver with late binding of
KLEEN Version 1.0.2
- Added option for the JDK compliance level in the New>AOM Project
- Added the Transform>Split... editor context function.
Java Generator 1.0.2
- Fixed an import problem with XML unmarshalling
- Fixed a classcast problem with XML unmarshalling
- Fixed a resolution problem with external references in XML unmarshalling
- Fixed a problem with XML marshalling of complex structures
- Fixed an import problem in the generated Main class for abstract assets
Java Runtime Environment 1.0.2
Refactored IXmlUnmarshaller into IXmlUnmarshaller and IXmlUnmarshallerHelper
Optimizations in AomObject, SaveArrayList and SavaHashMap
Added an UpdateSite to the Runtime Feature
KLEEN Version 1.0.1
- Tested under Eclipse 3.1
- Fixed various potential problems obtained through static code analysis
- KLEEN runtime sources are now automatically attached to the KLEEN runtime
classpath entry in Java projects
- The '*', '?', '+' keys and the spacebar can now be used to modify the
cardinality of arcs quickly.
- The '#' key can be used to toggle an asset between abstract and
- One click less is now required to open a field editor and position the
- Added a quick fix for the abstract arc target problem
- Added an Open button to the Related Pattern page
- A warning is now given if an arc target is abstract and has only abstract
- Fixed a problem when cloning assets with arcs
- Fixed a context path update problem when changing an arc role
- Errors and Warnings in the log file are now signalled by a marker in the
Java Generator 1.0.1
- The Acquisitor for .class files now also includes non-standard output
- Removed redundant field definitions within generated interfaces in
connection with inheriting assets
- Removed redundant enumeration constants within generated classes
- Fixed a problem in Hibernate dependency analysis
- Fixed a problem when generating hash() methods for classes containing
- Fixed several problems with XML marshalling
- Fixed several problems with XML unmarshalling
XSD Generator 1.0.1
- Fixed a problem with the inheritance of annotations
Java Runtime Environment 1.0.1
Added methods getMaxOcc() and getMinOcc() to all collection and map types
Modified structure of source code directories in order to support source
code location in plug-in projects